Sunday, September 23, 2007

CarolAnne, come towards the light!

So I haven't written anything lately cuz I feel like my life is boring. But I had to write this. Fh and I were having fhe with babyla. It was a lesson about light and dark, and how Jesus is the light. To get to the light, we have to obey and be good and share, etc. There was a sheet of paper for light and one for dark. Babyla picked up the dark one and said, "I want this one." Fh said "Why do you want that one?" Babyla replied, "I can't eat poopies in the dark."

Kinda makes you wonder what she does in the light.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

We know what she does in the light... she eats boogies... hee hee :)

A team said...

I just seriously laughed for like 20 minutes! 'whew! Wipe away a tear'... ay for baby-la keeping things interesting... ;)