Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All men should rock the 'stache

Why hello there! It has been many moons since I have last written. Since Decemeber, if I recall correctly. A lot has happened in all this time. KMost importantly, I got married! Yay! How's THAT for awesome, huh? Tomorrow, May 15th, will be our two month anniversary. Booyah! I also was a student teacher. LONGEST semester EVER. I have an issue with caps right now. It's kinda fun. Try it. I LOVE being MARRIED! I'm GOING to see Neil DIAMOND! Heh. Anywhoo, students teaching was interesting. And long. But I miss my students and am going to wonder how they are. Hopefully I'll get to see them again. HOPEFULLY I'll get to SEE them... OK, stop it. It's just shameful now.

I apologize I have no funny story. I don't want to make fun of my students, cuz I love them. I don't want to bash, however jauntily or sillilly (heh!), the University for the hell they put me through. Cuz I could get in trouble. So, the next time something humorous happens to me, I shall blog it! Suffice it to say Hubby and I are extremely happy and Babyla is fabulous. She turns four next month.

Thought for the day: WOuldn't it be awesome if all men grew thick, dark moustaches (pronounced moo-stah-chays? heh.) that we could twirl our fingers through and giggle at in the morning?

2 comments:

Edje said...

Congratulations on your marriage and on finishing the semester!

Scottie said...

I wish I could convince Val that facial hair is cool. Alas.