Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Greetings!

I have been working so hard today ordering my Christmas cards and address labels and organizing a party for a friend. I figured while I was online, I might as well update my sad blog. I found a couple recipes of an easy desert, since I want to be fast and go drink yet another Cherry Coke Zero. Gotta have some energy for these chirren.

I don't have a title for this, and I think I may have gotten the idea from Pinterest. Either way, it's a chocolate chip cheescake pie.

First, get some chocoalte cookie dough--either make it yourself from scratch or buy some premade from the store. Mine is premade, cuz that's how I roll. (If you buy it, get 2 of the cookie dough rolls). Smoosh the cookie dough into greased pie pan (if it's bought, use only one roll of dough).





Set this aside, and get out your cheescake batter. Either make it from scratch or buy some premade from the store. Mine is premade, cuz y'all know that's how I roll. Put it in a pan or bowl, and using the rest of your dough, drop bits of it in the batter.
















Now, put all of that magnificence over the 'pie crust' of cookie dough. Mine got kinda squished.



Put in a preheated oven at the temp suggested for the dough you bought/made for as long as the dough needs. Usually 375 for 10-15 min.

The end!

Also, I'm putting this link in here cuz I love Shutterfly. I got my Christmas cards from them, and I'm doing this for a bonus. :)



No comments: