Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Late and I Want to go to Sleep

It has been sooooo long since I last wrote in this blog!  Like, 4 years?  I read my old posts a few days ago, and was shocked to see what I had forgotten!  Apparently this is a great way to keeo memories.  Especially since I'm too lazy to keep a real journal.

So I decided to come back to this because I see other blogs with awesome food recipes on Pinterest, and I think, "Whoa! I can make good food and post it here then pin it!"  But then I realized I only have like 1 original recipe to post.  I got sad.  I decided to make it this week, take pics, and put it on here.  I got happy.  We'll see how it goes!

For all like 2 of you who read my old posts, I guess I'll sum up my life since then--Hubby and I had a little girl in 2009.  I'll call her PP, for Pretty Princess.  Then we had another baby, a boy, a few months ago.  We'll call him LM for Little Man.  Babyla turns 8 next month!  I can't believe it.  Life is good now, though pretty crazy with 3 kids.

OK, tis late, and I do really want to sleep.  Now that I've reintroduced myself, I'll try to keep up with regular blogs about us and, maybe, food.  Ciao!



J'ai vue que souvent, dans les premiers posts, j'ai ecris en francais.  C'etait une bonne idee!  Alors, je vais ecrire quelquechose chaque fois en francais.  Ce fois, je dis--bonne nuit! (svp, m'excuse pour les fautes de mon francais.  C'etait bien longtemps que j'ecris ou parle le francais).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hurray! Welcome back!