Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pink jelly beans and rainbows

So a really funny story happened when I was at church on Sunday. It comprises me, bf and one of my good friends, Ateam (the names have been changed to protect the innocent). So bf and i were sitting in front of Ateam and another girl we're friends with during sacrament (during the talks). I kept turning around and giving Ateam funny looks and making her laugh. So bf turns to me and says, with a completely straight face (all boyish and handsome. heehee!)--anyway, he says, "you're gonna give her an enema!" I stared at him in shock and hissed, "A WHAT??" I sat there, not understanding what was happening in my life. Bf sat there blankly for a moment, then stammered, "I.. mean.. aneurysm!" I busted out laughing. And kept laughing. And kept laughing. I was shaking, crying, clasping my hands over my mouth to keep as quiet as possible. I eventually calmed down, you know, thinking about death and sad things like in Mary Poppins. Only it didn't work in the movie, nor did it completely work with me. Little spasms of giggles kept ussuing forth from my facial orifice. So after sacrament, I turned to Ateam to talk about what happened. I thought bf had told her what he had said, but he hadn't. I didn't know. So I said to her, "I had this vision in my head of me giving you an enema!" Ateam politely looked at me and said, "um, that's nice." That's when I realized she didn't know what had made me laugh so hard. After I explained it to her, then she was able to laugh also. Whew. I'm still laughing about this one, and I'm sure to continue laughing about it for a while. My bf is so awesome. I need to be with a man who's fun to be around, and can be laughed at. Cause goodness knonws I get laughed at A LOT. By everyone. The end by Amanda

2 comments:

Edje said...

Nice.

So... are we ever going to see pictures of the enema-suggesting bf? (in the next letter, perchance?)

Shelley said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I have totally disrupted everyone with my laughing...